1. The personnel who operate the laser cutting machine must start the laser strictly according to the laser startup procedure.
2. After starting the machine, manually start the machine at low speed in X and Y directions, and check to make sure there are no abnormal conditions.
3. The operators must be trained, familiar with the equipment structure and performance, and master the relevant knowledge of the operating system.
4. Wear labor protection articles in accordance with regulations. Protective glasses must be worn near the laser beam.
5. The operator shall not leave the post or entrust the management of the equipment without authorization when the equipment starts. If it is really necessary to leave, the machine shall be shut down or the power switch shall be cut off.
6. The equipment should be far away from electrical equipment sensitive to electromagnetic interference, which may cause electromagnetic interference.
7. It is strictly forbidden to open any end cover when the equipment is working.
8. During the work of the equipment, the operator must observe the working condition of the equipment at any time. If abnormal conditions occur, all power should be cut off immediately, the faults should be removed in time, or our after-sales personnel should be contacted in time. Actively take corresponding measures.
9. Observe high voltage safety regulations during maintenance. Every 40 hours of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1000 hours of operation or every six months of maintenance shall be performed in accordance with regulations and procedures.
10. When working, pay attention to the operation of the machine tool, so as not to cause an accident caused by the laser cutting machine out of the effective stroke range or two collisions.
11. Do not process a material without knowing whether it can be irradiated or heated with a laser to avoid the potential danger of generating smoke and vapor.
12. Keep the fire extinguisher at your fingertips; turn off the laser or shutter when not processing; it is strictly prohibited to place any irrelevant total or diffuse reflection objects in the equipment to prevent the laser from reflecting to the human body or flammable items on.
The most important thing is to contact Kai Han Laser in time if you have any questions. Kaihan Laser will solve it for you as soon as possible.